Custom Search

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Professional Qualities of Americans



Before I visite USA I was not very much aware about the Professional Qualities of Americans.  After Visiting, Meeting and Working with them I learn a lot about
Professional Qualities of Americans.  Even My dear Cow Boys Friends I learnt a Lot.
I found them more Smart Professional and Updated then Airline Pilots. I have never found such a Fashonable and updated Professional People in the World. 

Good Leadership An Experienced Team leaders and No Ego :-)
Patriot for USA and very Loyal for Country.

Influencing, leading, and delegating abilities Ability to initiate / manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary Projects.

Critical thinking, decision making and Problem Solving Skills.

Planning and organizing – Organizational abilities

Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within given time

Excellence Communication skills.

Negotiating skills

Conflict resolution.

Adaptability – Efficient under pressure, always meet deadlines














No comments:

Post a Comment